Hello! My name is Kara. I am a Caucasian female, a proud American, and a strict Pentecostal Christian. The founder of this wiki seems cool, so I decided to join and share my stories on here too. I believe that well-written horror frightens yet intrigues. You feel afraid, but then you come back for more. Some things frighten me that don't frighten others, but then again some things frighten others that don't frighten me. I also think there are times whether or not something is scary depends on the circumstances. My friend once showed me some scars on his shoulder. They were really very small, and most people would think nothing of them, but since it was my beloved friend, and I knew the story behind them, they might as well have been huge, gaping, festering, open wounds. I have a mild case of post-traumatic stress disorder as well, so that can be a factor too. The two genres of horror I really respect are psychological horror and body horror. I don't like the splatterfilm type of horror, especially when it's just gore for gore's sake. I also think the scariest things happen in real life. I once saw a documentary about the portrayal of the Third Reich and the Holocaust in Hollywood film, and I literally had trouble sleeping for a whole week. The part in Schlinder's List (I think that was the film) with the little boy making a "cut the throat" motion to someone simply for being Jewish is more effective and a lot scarier than the cheap "scares" in a lot of horror films today.
Here's my YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZXXUSDvB-PWf7lVa5umD9Q.
My favorite pages
- The Date with Scott Clerkson series
- Afraid of the Dark
- Another Senseless Ritual
- Ben Drowned remake
- A Christmas Miracle
- Hero Series
- I crossed the line
- Is this schizophrenia?
- Max&Ruby what the crap season 1 trollpasta
- My brothers diary
- My Christmas Tale
- My first visit at the guardians of the galaxy mission breakout
- My shared dream
- Sense virtuality
- Squidwards last stand
- Thats no ordinary doll
- The Blue Man remake
- The Expressionless Remake
- The haunted Tails Doll
- The key to imortality
- The ocean hates me
- The origins of the fathers cursed castle
- The silent ones
- The Space mountain incident
- The swamp that stands out
- The time changer
- The two way man
- They walk at night
- Tick, Tock
- ULC 4: the killer test dummy
- Unknown living creatures
I write to create atmospheric stories and flex my creative muscles, not to induce screaming nightmares or one-up anybody.
The Houseguest Series (5)
Other Stories Involving Gerald Ripley and/or Other Members of Basilisk (3)
Stories Involving Other Characters from My Comics (9)
- Dawn's Notebooks
- Induced Amnesia
- The Cause of the Crash
- The Needle (sequel to "The Cause of the Crash")
- The Creature in the Meteorite
- The Dagger and the Cords
- The Horrors
- Van's Nightmare (prequel to "Kumiho")
- White Lady
Other Stories (10)
- Becoming a Demon
- Binding Symbol
- Just Tell Yourself
- Masks for Sale
- Most Sinister Weapon
- Periodic Nyctophobia
- Reminder of Death
- The Beast of Genov
- The Melon Head Illustration
- The Watch on the Arm
Horror tales Wiki exclusives (12)
- Jack the stalkers escape collab (collaboration with Good tails doll)
- Mr Kendrides test subjects collab (collaboration with Good tails doll)
- That Certain Doll
- The Aphasia Program
- The Facility for Becoming Useful or CPL
- Trouble on the Mound
- ULC 3: The Pain Ghost
- ULC: Eerie Picture
- ULC: Music Player and ULC: Video Player
- ULC: The Organ Dragon
- ULC: The Renewal Book
- ULC: The Ritual Book
Master Souls series (based on role play between Good Tails Doll and Raidra) (18)
- Master Souls Revived: Part 1, the beginning of the new team
- Master Souls Revived: Part 2, Tails Doll
- Master Souls Revived: Part 3, My name is Jeff!
- Master Souls Revived: Part 4, The Rake
- Master Souls Revived: Part 5, the fear that Jack built
- Master Souls Revived: Part 6, You got the poison; I got the remedy
- Master Souls Revived: Part 7, Haunting
- Master Souls Revived: Part 8, He comes
- Master Souls Revived: Part 9, Got his goat
- Master Souls Revived: Part 10, Dream a Little Dream
- Master Souls Revived: Part 11, Shadow Force
- Master Souls Revived: Part 12, What’s This?
- Master Souls Revived: Part 13, So Emotional
- Master Souls Revived: Part 14, The Unhappiest Place on Earth
- Master Souls Revived: Part 15, Rocket Power
- Master Souls Revived: Part 16, Bad Copy
- Master Souls Revived: Part 17, The Forest of Mist
- Master Souls Revived: Alternative Part 17, Someone snapped
Hail and Farewell (My Deleted Stories)
Deleted stories happen to all of us, and I've decided to have a respectful in memoriam to my stories that are no longer with us rather than be a hateful crybaby about it. ~takes off hat~ It’s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
- "Post-Attack" and "Arms"  - These two stories were based on true accounts. "Post-Attack" had a drug addict request his drug pipe right after suffering a cocaine-induced heart attack. Its sequel, "Arms", had the addict deciding to get clean after he suffered a fit of cocaine-induced psychosis and scratched up his own arms.
- "The Geisha" and "Broken Contract"- These were based on one of my comic books. "The Geisha" featured a man being murdered by a hired killer disguised as a geisha. Its sequel, "Broken Contract", had the hired killer turning on her employer and putting him in a deathtrap. I combined the two to form "The Dagger and the Cords".
- "Most Horrifying Halloween Figure"  - This humorous story featured a young woman encountering the most horrifying of Halloween figures, the high school age Trick-or-Treater with a "costume" consisting of a sports jersey and pillowcase.
- "Tanks for the Exhilaration"  - This story featured an arrogant football player who became intoxicated after someone replaced the medic's oxygen tank with a nitrous oxide (laughing gas) tank.
- "The Banshee of Connacht" - This humorous story had a banshee who screamed not because of a death, but because she peed herself in a cold, windy peat bog.
Videos of My Pastas
I'm very honored, and you all did great jobs. Thanks a million!
- Midnight Siren
- "The Melon Head Illustration"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkWVKtnbpd8 (This reading is of the original and therefore purest version of my story).
- GrimlandGrime/TheEldritchBee (formerly known as Grimey Savage and now known as TheEldritchBee on YouTube)
- "Masks for Sale"- http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/File:%22Mask_for_Sale%22_by_Raidra-0
- "What Was Sacrificed"- http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/File:%22What_was_Sacrificed%22_By_Raidra
- "The Lichen Beast" (A CreepyPacca reading)- http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/File:The_Lichen_Beast_-_CeepyPacca_reading or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkjWKI3DAZM
- "Masks for Sale"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNDJsuLE4I
- "The Melon Head Illustration"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LF4y5iK1dk
- "Reminder of Death"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY2JpikPCXU
- "Periodic Nyctophobia"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-EnKgNheck&t=5s (My story is from 7:54-12:03)
- Missmacabreo09 (known as Creepy Razzy on YouTube)
- "Masks for Sale"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYiTnw3jOKc
- The Creepy Kitten feat. AgentShadoWolf
- "Becoming a Demon"-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69VybqlYioQ (My story is from 16:20-24:20)
- "Masks for Sale"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbhEojNJgz4&t=11s
- No Time Creepy
- "Just Tell Yourself"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scY-S_-BQ0k
- Good tails doll (known as Soulz Studios on YouTube)
- Lady MCreepsta
- "The Beast of Genov"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIJo-Rx3UU0&t=28s
- BY the People
- "Becoming a Demon"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amvGX0GhTk
- Trashbinrat (known as Trash Rat on YouTube)
- "Becoming a Demon"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPokwCtGT90&feature=youtu.be
- "Masks for Sale"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DMbLzzCFI&feature=youtu.be
- "Just Tell Yourself"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYwHUAhT750
- DustandDark (known as The Dark Outsider - CreepyPasta & Horror Narration on YouTube)
- "Masks for Sale"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anrudy8V3QA
- "Becoming a Demon"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbKfCJ2mN4
The Jewelry Box
Here are some nice things people have said about my stories.
- "And, I think a pretty fair way to describe her style is 'personal' and 'unrestrained,' she doesn't really care if half of her work feels more like a portfolio of thoughts and ideas than actual pasta's because that's what she wanted to put out into the world."- EtherBot on his blog about me
- "And I completely agree with your thinking and reasoning for the story; the unabashed realism with regards to the PTSD was very appealing."- Dr. Frank in his review for the finished draft of "The Memory Machine"
- I got a shout-out! :-D https://www.signalhorizon.com/single-post/2018/02/11/15-Amazing-Creepypastas-You-Should-Read-Right-Now
Random Scary Movie Thoughts
My Weapons Blogs
These are free for anyone to use as long as they give me credit.